Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The End of Hanukkah...

Hanukkah ended on December 28th, after eight days of fun presents and dreidel games and lots of chocolate.  Here are Hodel and me with our last few Hanukkah presents: a paddleball game, a yo-yo, and treasure boxes with penguins on them to keep some of our presents in!


We finally got to light all eight candles on the menorah, which I was really excited about!  I couldn't wait to see them all lit up.  Hodel put the lit menorah in the window, and it looked so, so beautiful.  We even got a little bit of snow that night, so it was even more perfect!



I loved celebrating Hanukkah this year.  I want to have a Hanukkah party next year and teach all my friends how to play dreidel!

2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful that you had a chance to celebrate Hanukkah this year with Hodel, I hope you have fun next year too, teaching your other friends how to do Hanukkah.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! Happy (belated) Hanukkah to you and Hodel!

    ReplyDelete