Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Cameras

Wow, I've really gotten behind on blogging over this last week - Hodel and I have been having way too much fun playing with our Christmas and Hanukkah gifts.  I want to share some pictures Hodel and I took back on Christmas Day with our new cameras!  We got all dressed up in our fancy Christmas dinner dresses and took portraits in front of the tree.  Here is the photo I took of Hodel:


Doesn't she look sooo pretty in bright red?  I think it is one of her best colors!  Here is the picture Hodel took of me:


I tried to take a picture of Hodel while she was about to take a picture of me!  I was faster and got her first. :-)  I am loving my new camera!

  

I hope you're not too tired of holiday posts, because I still have a few Hanukkah and New Years pictures to share, too!

2 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to see and hear more of your Christmas and Hanukkah, it will be tons of fun to see what you got and did.

    You two both look awesome in your dresses and your new camera's take great photo's too .. you are lucky to get them to keep memories of your times together. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute pictures!!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete