Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas yesterday!  Hodel and I sure did.  We got up early and went running out to the living room to see if Santa had been here...and he had!


There were lots of exciting-looking presents...we hardly knew where to start, so we just picked the closest present and tore into it!


"Look!  I got a scarf!" I exclaimed.  
"And I got a dog mug!" said Hodel.


"It's a stuffed mouse!" cried Hodel, as she tried to free the little mouse from his wrapping.


"Oh my gosh!!!  A camera!" I shrieked.  "A digital camera - a real, grown up one that's not made for just kids!  I can't believe it!"  I'd put one on my list, but I didn't think I'd really get it!!


Then Hodel unwrapped a red scarf, and I got a penguin mug!


I got a stuffed husky dog, and Hodel went nuts because she got a camera, too!


Then we had one present left, something pretty big in a long box...and I started hoping maybe it was a doll...and it was!!  I got a little blonde doll with a Hello Kitty shirt and toy, and Hodel got a brunette doll with a Snoopy shirt and toy!


When the presents were all opened, we relaxed on the couch with some candy cane tea in our new mugs.  What a fantabulous Christmas morning this was!!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts .. what a wonderful santa surprise. We did good too .. I love your cameras those are so kewl ..

    Have a great rest of Hanukkah ..
    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great Christmas morning! You two did get some wonderful presents. I love those cameras! You'll have to ask Katie to give you some photography tips.

    Merry Christmas, girls! (There are 12 days!)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your photos! We had a fun Christmas, too. :)

    Hugs,

    ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hello kitty and Snoopy! where did you get the dolls? My doll's would love those! I love the presents your dolls got by the way!!! 2 of mine got nooks, one got a camera, and one got an AG doll. And they all got lots of books and stuff like that.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Hannah! Our new dolls came from Santa's workshop, of course. ;-) But I've also seen dolls like these at Family Fare grocery stores we have here in Michigan. They come in lots of different outfits, but Santa definitely picked the best ones for us, I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos!!!!!! They are great!!!!

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete