Saturday, December 24, 2011

All is Calm, All is Bright...

Well, we put out cookies and milk for Santa Claus and fruits and veggies for his reindeer...now all we have to do is go to bed and wait for him to come.


Hodel brought the recipe for these gingerbread cookies - don't they look so tasty?  We did sample a few...but we saved most of them for Santa. :-) 


The Christmas tree always looks so magical on Christmas Eve night...I wish I could just sleep on the couch or on the floor in front of it so I could fall asleep looking at the lights.  But of course, if I did that Santa might not come, because he would be afraid of waking me up when he tried to leave the presents.  So I'll be good and sleep in my bed. :-)


Merry almost Christmas from Hodel and me! :-)

1 comment:

  1. You guys look sooooo cute .. and all ready to go to bed and listen for reindeer hooves on the roof ..

    Merry Christmas,
    Taryn N Family

    ReplyDelete