Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home!!

I am finally home from my big summer trip with Hodel!  And what a trip it was...I went to Disney World (I met Princess Merida from the new movie "Brave" and she said I had pretty hair!), went to a Shakespeare acting camp and played Titania in "A Midsummer Night's Dream," went to the zoo (they expanded the penguin section since my last visit!!  Eee!!), and a Cincinnati Reds baseball game, and celebrated Hodel's birthday!!  Phew.  One of my best summer vacations ever, for sure. :)

Here are some of my favorite photos from my trip!

Hello, Hodel!  Together again at last:


Going swimming to beat the heat!


At the Magic Kingdom, about to go meet some beautiful Disney princesses while dressed as beautiful princesses ourselves (doesn't Hodel make a perfect Jasmine?)  


The princesses with our Minnie souvenirs (of course I wanted the Minnie dressed as a princess)!


Best friends in turquoise:

 
  Classic summer fun - BUBBLES!!

And finally, Hodel the birthday girl and me having fun at her party!


 Hodel posted all these photos and more on her Facebook page!  You can see all of Hodel's pictures and posts about her own travels (she left for New York right after I came home!) right here:

https://www.facebook.com/TravelingHodel

Even though I miss Hodel already, I am so happy to be home!  I'm ready to catch up on all my blog reading and spend lots of time with Ginger Rogers, my guinea pig.  If only I didn't have to go back to school in two weeks! :(
 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Anna Lee! It looks like you had a wonderful time! Did you go on any rides? I sure hope you're going to post more regularly, 'cos we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, Anna Lee! I am so glad that you had fun in Cincinnati and Disney World with Hodel! I know you miss her already, but maybe you can have some adventures with your school friends now. I wouldn't want them to feel left out! ;)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see you home again, but it looks like you had a wonderful time with Hodel and lots of memories to keep too. Thanks for sharing, hope you have a great school year.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete